Saturday 5 July 2014

Natural Ways to Get Rid of Paralysis



Paralysis may be localized, or generalized, or it may follow a certain pattern. For example, localized paralysis occurs in one side of the face may be paralyzed due to inflammation of the facial nerve on that side. Patients with stroke may be weak throughout their body or have Hemiplegia - weakness on one side of the body - or other patterns of paralysis depending on the area of damage in the brain. For example, lower spinal cord damage from a severe back injury may result in Paraplegia. Patients with paraplegia or quadriplegia often use equipment such as a wheelchair or standing frame for mobility and to regain some independence.
SYMPTOMS: The Symptoms often accompany Paralysis from any cause include: Numbness and Tingling, pain, Changes in Vision, Difficulties with Speech, or Problems with Balance. Spinal cord Injury often causes Loss of Function in the Bladder, Bowel, and Sexual Organs. High Spinal cord Injuries may cause difficulties in Breathing.
According to Ayurveda, Paralysis is compared with PAKSHAGHATA. It has been discussed in Vata Vyadhi Prakaranam. It is known to be a complicated, as Pranayathana & Marma are involved. Vata involvement is a major factor for its complications. 




Visit www.agasthya-ayurvedic.com





Location: Alappuzha, Kerala, India

1 comment:

  1. 12 years stroke (hemiplegia) survivor.
    I had the greatest shock of my life when i had a cardiac arrest 12 years ago and slumped into comma. I was in comma for a year and three months before i was able to open my eyes. I stuttered with speech and and i noticed i could not move the full right side of my body my hands and legs this was when the doctor told me i had stroke (hemiplegia). I was bedridden and kept in a wheel chair when i need to move for 10 years more and it became worse because i started having memory failure i hardly remember anything. The condition was debilitating and even my neurologist could not help me with his several therapy. My wife came in one day with a medicine she got from a herbal doctor she wanted me to start taking that i will be okay, i was reluctant because i had given up already and was waiting for my death day. she talked me into taking it telling me how much she love and cares about me and how she and the kids are gonna miss me. I took the medicine for 3 months as recommended and my condition improved i was able to walk and move those parts affected by the stroke and today i have fully recovered after 12 years of horror. Do not die because of ignorance you too can be well again. just contact him on josephalberteo@gmail.com for more information on about it and how to get his medicine. thanks for allowing me share my story.

    ReplyDelete